20:15 Presque prête by Isabelle Stanislas for D’ORSAY, the first opus of the home fragrance collection by architects.
This scented candle takes us into the sublimated view of Isabelle Stanislas as a maker of spaces. It contrasts harmonious notes while associating opposites. Bergamot twists the Incense, Cedar’s variability blends with Patchouli, Turpentine crosses the Amber.
200 years of history has taught us how to think long term. Therefore, the D’ORSAY 250G candle is refillable.
An Aromatic, Woody fragrance that takes us back to the preparation of a meeting, imagined by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
*Delivery is free of charge for all purchases over 120€
250 Gr - 8.8 Oz.,
H 120mm x D 82mm,
Our home fragrances are created with the same high standards as our body perfumes and are characterised by top, middle and base notes. They are imagined as film sets evoking lovers' rendez-vous. Our 250g candle jar is hand-pressed by a Master Glassmaker with a century of experience. Its geometry diffracts the light in the thickness of the material according to the verticality of the godrons. The brass base is machined from a solid piece and then polished. The candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of D'ORSAY. All D'ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of candle makers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen.
200 years of history has taught us how to think long term. Therefore the D’ORSAY 250G candle is refillable. Reuse your candle glass with another other scented candle recharge. D'ORSAY waxes are composed of a mixture of mineral and vegetable matter, and have been the subject of specific development to guarantee optimal combustion and olfaction. The wicks, which are placed by hand, are made of 100% cotton and double-braided to ensure a stable flame. The packaging is made in France using paper from sustainable resources certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. We have also chosen not to cellophane our packaging, which is simply sealed with a sticker attesting to an intact product.
USE AND CARE
How to make the most of your D'ORSAY candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid, this will require about 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from becoming hollow later on or forming a well around the wick.
- Allow candle to solidify before relighting. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time during subsequent use.
- To extinguish the candle, it is recommended you use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm) to prevent the candle from emitting smoke and the wick falling into the wax.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Reuse your candle glass with one of our scented candle refills.
Magical hour, we are still ahead of time: before the evening, which might turn into a whirlwind. I have a scent of pine and resin in my head while I’m getting myself ready… A breeze of Cedarwood, a hint of Incense, the atmosphere turns to warm amber. Our heartbeats mingle with Patchouli. Already 8:15 pm. Are you ready?
This fragrance expresses the duality of Isabelle Stanislas’ work as an architect designer, which, just like its author, manages beautifully to combine opposites. The tenderness of Bergamot softening the angular character and the verticality of the Cedar. The warm dimension of Patchouli makes us dive into the Wood which perfectly contrasts with the fleetingness of Turpentine.
To complete your olfactory discovery
28 Matchsticks — 15€
90 ML — 90€
Sign up to our Newsletter and enjoy 10% off your next order
This test will reveal the three olfactory facets of your soul, by proposing a fragrance corresponding to each facet. Will you choose to wear Absolue - the essence of your soul -, Unexpected - which completes it -, or Defended, which reveals your dark side...…