Sans un mot
When saffron, leather, tuberose and hints of orange combine, you suddenly find yourself ablaze in the Mediterranean heat, standing atop a cliff top overlooking the sea. The atmosphere is electric.
You only have two options: Leave without a word, or embrace your lover with passion.
This fragrance will force you to make a decision. Not necessarily the right one, for even the greatest scent has its limitations.
- Orange Blossom,
- Indian Tuberose,
This item is made of glass and brass and is entirely manufactured in France. Its design diffracts the light through the wax following the decorative vertical ribs of the outer glass.
- 250 Gr,
- 8.8 Oz.,
- Burning Time
- 75h Approximately,
- H 120 mm,
- D 82 mm,
- H 125 mm,
- L 90 mm,
- L 87 mm,
D’Orsay candles are made with a blend of mineral-based and vegetable-based waxes which are scientifically formulated to achieve optimal combustion and olfactory diffusion.
Contains: linalol, 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2- naphthalenyl)ethanone, Linalyl acetate, Benzyl salicylate, Cyclamen aldehyde.
USE AND CARE
How to make the most of your D'Orsay candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid (for about 4 hours).
- If you burn the candle for a short time, you risk creating a partial melting bath in the wax. For subsequent use, we recommend a maximum burning time of 3 to 4 hours. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time. This will keep the wick intact and ensure optimum combustion.
- Allow the wax to cool down before subsequent use. Before each use, carefully cut the wick so that it does not exceed 5 mm and make sure it is clean.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of the reach of children and animals.