Once the fire has gone out, the smoky scent of almost-burnt wood stays in the air, bold and sensual, with a touch of cherry blossom to add some light.
We talk for hours, keep each other up all night: I ask nothing of you as long as the fire burns bright.
By the light of the dying embers we make love, vowing to meet again.
When that promise is broken, only the fragrance will remain.
- Sakura Flower,
- Burned Incense,
- Moroccan Rose,
This item is made of glass and brass and is entirely manufactured in France. Its design diffracts the light through the wax following the decorative vertical ribs of the outer glass.
- 250 Gr,
- 8.8 Oz.,
- Burning Time
- 75h Approximately,
- H 120 mm,
- D 82 mm,
- H 125 mm,
- L 90 mm,
- L 87 mm,
D’Orsay candles are made with a blend of mineral-based and vegetable-based waxes which are scientifically formulated to achieve optimal combustion and olfactory diffusion.
Contains: Cedrol methyl ether, 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthalenyl)ethanone, alpha-Pinene, Myrcene, (R)-p-mentha-1,8-diene, (E)-3-méthyl-5-cyclopentadecen-1- one, 2-Methylundecanal, 2-Methoxy-4-methylphenol, Estragole, beta-Caryophyllene, Eugenol.
USE AND CARE
How to make the most of your D'Orsay candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid (for about 4 hours).
- If you burn the candle for a short time, you risk creating a partial melting bath in the wax. For subsequent use, we recommend a maximum burning time of 3 to 4 hours. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time. This will keep the wick intact and ensure optimum combustion.
- Allow the wax to cool down before subsequent use. Before each use, carefully cut the wick so that it does not exceed 5 mm and make sure it is clean.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of the reach of children and animals.