Sans un mot
When saffron, leather, tuberose and hints of orange combine, you suddenly find yourself ablaze in the Mediterranean heat, standing atop a cliff top overlooking the sea. The atmosphere is electric.
You only have two options: Leave without a word, or embrace your lover with passion.
This fragrance will force you to make a decision. Not necessarily the right one, for even the greatest scent has its limitations.
- Orange Blossom,
- Indian Tuberose,
- 80 Gr,
- 2.82 Oz.,
- Burning Time
- 20h Approximately,
- H 69 mm,
- D 57 mm,
- H 73 mm,
- L 61 mm,
- L 60,5 mm,
D’Orsay candles are made with a blend of mineral-based and vegetable-based waxes which are scientifically formulated to achieve optimal combustion and olfactory diffusion.
Contains: linalol, 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthalenyl)ethanone, Linalyl acetate, Benzyl salicylate, Cyclamen aldehyde.
USE AND CARE
How to make the most of your D'Orsay candle :
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid (for about 4 hours).
- If you burn the candle for a short time, you risk creating a partial melting bath in the wax. For subsequent use, we recommend a maximum burning time of 3 to 4 hours. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time. This will keep the wick intact and ensure optimum combustion.
- Allow the wax to cool down before subsequent use. Before each use, carefully cut the wick so that it does not exceed 5 mm and make sure it is clean.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of the reach of children and animals.