console.warn && console.warn("[GTM4WP] Google Tag Manager container code placement set to OFF !!!");
console.warn && console.warn("[GTM4WP] Data layer codes are active but GTM container must be loaded using custom coding !!!");
This scented candle takes us back to the first moments. Sudden candour with a touch of Blackcurrant Leaf… Instead of soothing you, Wild Rose plunges you into a feverish state of innocence. Two bodies orbiting in the night. Not a single move is made, yet you have Leathery shivers down the spine. Yes, a fragrance can put you in this state. It’s up to you whether to take the bait.
A Floral, Leathery, Rose evoking the first touches, imagined by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
*Delivery is free of charge for all purchases over 120€
80 Gr - 2,8 Oz.,
H 69mm x D 57mm,
Our home fragrances are created with the same high standards as our body perfumes and are characterised by top, middle and base notes. They are imagined as film sets evoking lovers' rendez-vous. The 80g candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of D'ORSAY. All D'ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of candle makers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen.
D'ORSAY waxes are composed of a mixture of mineral and vegetable matter, and have been the subject of specific development to guarantee optimal combustion and olfaction. The wicks, which are placed by hand, are made of 100% cotton and double-braided to ensure a stable flame. The packaging is made in France using paper from sustainable resources certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. We have also chosen not to cellophane our packaging, which is simply sealed with a sticker attesting to an intact product.
USE AND CARE
How to make the most of your D'ORSAY candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid, this will require about 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from becoming hollow later on or forming a well around the wick.
- Allow candle to solidify before relighting. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time during subsequent use.
- To extinguish the candle, it is recommended you use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm) to prevent the candle from emitting smoke and the wick falling into the wax.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
It doesn’t look like much, but you have to be wary of the deceptive innocence of Wild Rose, with its deceptive virginal sweetness. Instead of soothing you, it plunges you into a feverish state of innocence. Two bodies orbiting in the night. Not a single move is made, yet you have shivers down the spine. Yes, a fragrance can put you in this state. It’s up to you whether to take the bait.
This fragrance is an ode to florality, it symbolises that sweet moment when you fall in love. It is built around an Rosehip, then something that imposes itself a little bit like a fresh floral breath around the flower. Rosehip has a particularity that gives it a slightly carnal side: also called Wild Rose, it has thorns. The fragrance also includes notes of Wood, vibrations of Cashmere and a trace of Leathery Musk.
To complete your olfactory discovery
28 Matchsticks — 15€
Mine de rien
190 gr — 60€
Mine de rien
90 ML — 80€
Sign up to our Newsletter and enjoy 10% off your next order
This test will reveal the three olfactory facets of your soul, by proposing a fragrance corresponding to each facet. Will you choose to wear Absolue - the essence of your soul -, Unexpected - which completes it -, or Defended, which reveals your dark side...…