Mine de rien
It doesn’t look like much, but you have to be wary of the deceptive innocence of wild rose, with its deceptive virginal sweetness. Instead of soothing you, it plunges you into a feverish state of innocence. Two bodies orbiting in the night. Not a single move is made, yet you have shivers down the spine. Yes, a fragrance can put you in this state. It’s up to you whether to take the bait.
- Blackcurrant Leaves,
- Wild Rose,
- Clean Musk,
- Suede Leather,
This item is made of glass and brass and is entirely manufactured in France. Its design diffracts the light through the wax following the decorative vertical ribs of the outer glass.
- 250 Gr,
- 8.80 Oz.,
- Burning Time
- 75h Approximately,
- H 120 Mm,
- D 82 Mm,
- H 125 Mm,
- L 90 Mm,
- L 87 Mm,
D’Orsay candles are made with a blend of mineral-based and vegetable-based waxes which are scientifically formulated to achieve optimal combustion and olfactory diffusion.
Contains: 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthalenyl)ethanone, 6,7-Dihydro-1,1,2,3,3-pentamethyl-4(5H)-indanone, linalol, alpha-iso-Methylionone, Bulnesia sarmienti, ext., acetate, alpha-Ionone,Cyclamen aldehyde, alpha-Pinene.
USE AND CARE
How to make the most of your D'Orsay candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid (for about 4 hours).
- If you burn the candle for a short time, you risk creating a partial melting bath in the wax. For subsequent use, we recommend a maximum burning time of 3 to 4 hours. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time. This will keep the wick intact and ensure optimum combustion.
- Allow the wax to cool down before subsequent use. Before each use, carefully cut the wick so that it does not exceed 5 mm and make sure it is clean.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of the reach of children and animals.