Entre tes mains
This fragrance has a strange effect. When you are not here, it reminds me of the thrill of the wild outdoors with its earthy clay beneath a torrential downpour. When you are here, it calls forth the deep impulses of the flesh, as we mould the clay between our hands, awash in the fragrant trail of a cult film.
- Sencha tea,
- Brown Algae,
- 80 Gr,
- 6.70 Oz.,
- Burning time
- 20h approximately,
- H 69 mm,
- D 57 mm,
- H 73 mm,
- L 61 mm,
- L 60,5 mm,
D’Orsay candles are made with a blend of mineral-based and vegetable-based waxes which are scientifically formulated to achieve optimal combustion and olfactory diffusion.
Contains: Acetyl cedrene, 6,7-Dihydro-1,1,2,3,3-pentamethyl-4(5H)-indanone, Linalyl acetate, (R)-p-mentha-1,8-diene, linalol, beta-Pinene.
USE AND CARE
How to make the most of your D'Orsay candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid (for about 4 hours).
- If you burn the candle for a short time, you risk creating a partial melting bath in the wax. For subsequent use, we recommend a maximum burning time of 3 to 4 hours. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time. This will keep the wick intact and ensure optimum combustion.
- Allow the wax to cool down before subsequent use. Before each use, carefully cut the wick so that it does not exceed 5 mm and make sure it is clean.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of the reach of children and animals.