This scented candle takes us abroad, overnight things have suddenly changed. Mint Leaf tempers the heat of our morning tête-à-tête, you can’t take your eyes off each other lulled by this Cedar background. By the time the atmosphere has changed to Fig Tree, we want to go back to bed.
A Woody, Mint fragrance evoking the morning in Majorelle’s gardens, designed by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
Head: African Mint Leaves, Pink Grapefruit Zest, Lemon Petitgrain Heart: Fig Tree Bark, Cardamom Base: Atlas Cedarwood, Musk, Australian Sandalwood
*Delivery is free of charge for all purchases over 120€
190 Gr - 6.70 Oz.,
H 91mm x D 75mm,
Our home fragrances are created with the same high standards as our body perfumes and are characterised by top, middle and base notes. They are imagined as film sets evoking lovers' rendez-vous. The 190g candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of D'ORSAY. All D'ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of candle makers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen.
D'ORSAY waxes are composed of a mixture of mineral and vegetable matter, and have been the subject of specific development to guarantee optimal combustion and olfaction. The wicks, which are placed by hand, are made of 100% cotton and double-braided to ensure a stable flame. The packaging is made in France using paper from sustainable resources certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. We have also chosen not to cellophane our packaging, which is simply sealed with a sticker attesting to an intact product.
USE AND CARE
How to make the most of your D'ORSAY candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid, this will require about 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from becoming hollow later on or forming a well around the wick.
- Allow candle to solidify before relighting. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time during subsequent use.
- To extinguish the candle, it is recommended you use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm) to prevent the candle from emitting smoke and the wick falling into the wax.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
You fall asleep in Paris, wake up abroad, somewhere between Tangier and Marrakech. It is only 9:15am, in the enchanted garden, and you are “One-on-one”. May it last forever, not only one morning. This is paradise, colourful and imbued with minted freshness. Perhaps it has even made you a little reckless.
A radiant fragrance that takes us on a journey to a Riad, between the early hours of the morning and the first hints of sunshine. A triptych combining the acidic bitterness of Pink Grapefruit peel, the generosity of a still green Figwood and the elegance of Atlas Cedar.
To complete your olfactory discovery
28 Matchsticks — 15€
250 g — 130€
Sign up to our Newsletter and enjoy 10% off your next order
This test will reveal the three olfactory facets of your soul, by proposing a fragrance corresponding to each facet. Will you choose to wear Absolue - the essence of your soul -, Unexpected - which completes it -, or Defended, which reveals your dark side...…