console.warn && console.warn("[GTM4WP] Google Tag Manager container code placement set to OFF !!!");
console.warn && console.warn("[GTM4WP] Data layer codes are active but GTM container must be loaded using custom coding !!!");
This scented candle takes us to the middle of the night, at precisely 4:30 am. The party could end there, simply covered in Frankincense smoke. But our eyes meet and our world is turned upside down, the coolness of the Cypress keeps us awake. A few minutes ago and I still didn’t know I loved you. Vetiver and Moss are definitely full of surprises.
A Woody, Cypress fragrance evoking a magical evening interlude, imagined by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
*Delivery is free of charge for all purchases over 120€
250 Gr - 8.8 Oz.,
H 120mm x D 82mm,
Our home fragrances are created with the same high standards as our body perfumes and are characterised by top, middle and base notes. They are imagined as film sets evoking lovers' rendez-vous. Our 250g candle jar is hand-pressed by a Master Glassmaker with a century of experience. Its geometry diffracts the light in the thickness of the material according to the verticality of the godrons. The brass base is machined from a solid piece and then polished. The candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of D'ORSAY. All D'ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of candle makers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen.
200 years of history has taught us how to think long term. Therefore the D’ORSAY 250G candle is refillable. Reuse your candle glass with another other scented candle recharge. D'ORSAY waxes are composed of a mixture of mineral and vegetable matter, and have been the subject of specific development to guarantee optimal combustion and olfaction. The wicks, which are placed by hand, are made of 100% cotton and double-braided to ensure a stable flame. The packaging is made in France using paper from sustainable resources certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. We have also chosen not to cellophane our packaging, which is simply sealed with a sticker attesting to an intact product.
USE AND CARE
How to make the most of your D'ORSAY candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid, this will require about 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from becoming hollow later on or forming a well around the wick.
- Allow candle to solidify before relighting. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time during subsequent use.
- To extinguish the candle, it is recommended you use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm) to prevent the candle from emitting smoke and the wick falling into the wax.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Reuse your candle glass with one of our scented candle refills.
4:30am, the tipping point. Is the party over? Will you leave? A few moments were enough to change my mind. I made a move on you, surely, I cannot be blamed! This Woody, Amber scent took us by surprise. All I did is, spread it.
This composition has a mystical singularity. I wanted to retranscribe this soft tension in which we are a little before daybreak. When you smell this accord, you are seduced by the accents of Myrrh, of slightly crumpled Mint leaves which is imperceptible. We are surprised by the Woody base, which envelops and coils you in a very fine and refined olfactory universe.
To complete your olfactory discovery
28 Matchsticks — 15€
21 ajours — 375€
Choose your fragrance
Sign up to our Newsletter and enjoy 10% off your next order
This test will reveal the three olfactory facets of your soul, by proposing a fragrance corresponding to each facet. Will you choose to wear Absolue - the essence of your soul -, Unexpected - which completes it -, or Defended, which reveals your dark side...…