console.warn && console.warn("[GTM4WP] Google Tag Manager container code placement set to OFF !!!");
console.warn && console.warn("[GTM4WP] Data layer codes are active but GTM container must be loaded using custom coding !!!");
This scented candle reminds us of that artist’s dressing room full of Ink and Musk where we were a few seconds ago. Those Roses that scented our kiss, just before we went on stage to present ourselves to the eyes of others. 7:50pm En coulisses is about sensual audacity. It aims to reveal talents and strengths.
A Fruity, Powdery fragrance evocative of being on stage, created by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
Head: Ink Heart: Black Tea, Rose Base: Vanilla, Leather, Musk
*Delivery is free of charge for all purchases over 120€
80 Gr - 2,8 Oz.,
H 69mm x D 57mm,
Our home fragrances are created with the same high standards as our body perfumes and are characterised by top, middle and base notes. They are imagined as film sets evoking lovers' rendez-vous. The 80g candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of D'ORSAY. All D'ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of candle makers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen.
D'ORSAY waxes are composed of a mixture of mineral and vegetable matter, and have been the subject of specific development to guarantee optimal combustion and olfaction. The wicks, which are placed by hand, are made of 100% cotton and double-braided to ensure a stable flame. The packaging is also made in France using paper from sustainable resources certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. We have also chosen not to cellophane our packaging, which is simply sealed with a sticker attesting to an intact product.
USE AND CARE
How to make the most of your D'ORSAY candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid, this will require about 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from becoming hollow later on or forming a well around the wick.
- Allow candle to solidify before relighting. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time during subsequent use.
- To extinguish the candle, it is recommended you use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm) to prevent the candle from emitting smoke and the wick falling into the wax.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
7.50pm En coulisses is about sensual audacity. It aims to reveal talents and strengths. Apparently, two drops of tea and a memory of Violet form this sensual and serene wave that prelude the flight. So to those who think they’ll never live out their 15 minutes of fame, we say : Backstage, get ready ! This fragrance will be your springboard.
I’ll start with the Violet notes. The Violet was a perfect match to this fragrance: it has the power to bring a spontaneous punch but go also well with Leather, giving this indomitable but reassuring scent. Add to this a tad bit of Ink smell and I think of it as the Ink that could have been used for warrior tattoos to brave yourself and terrify your opponents.
To complete your olfactory discovery
28 Matchsticks — 15€
10 ML — 45€
90 ML — 80€
Sign up to our Newsletter and enjoy 10% off your next order
This test will reveal the three olfactory facets of your soul, by proposing a fragrance corresponding to each facet. Will you choose to wear Absolue - the essence of your soul -, Unexpected - which completes it -, or Defended, which reveals your dark side...…