console.warn && console.warn("[GTM4WP] Google Tag Manager container code placement set to OFF !!!");
console.warn && console.warn("[GTM4WP] Data layer codes are active but GTM container must be loaded using custom coding !!!");
This scented candle already leads us through the Freshly Cut Grass or to the edge of a wood where we can feel the green humidity. Wonderful duality of greenness and warmth of the leather of our frames, fragrance between Green Hay and Black Suede. Arriving in the heart of the forest, drunk with frenzied running, we are a little lost. This was probably the goal.
A Leathery, Herbaceous fragrance evoking a horse ride in the forest, designed by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
Head: Freshly Cut Grass Heart: Green Hay, Moist Wood Base: Black Suede, Leather
*Delivery is free of charge for all purchases over 120€
80 Gr - 2,8 Oz.,
H 69mm x D 57mm,
Our home fragrances are created with the same high standards as our body perfumes and are characterised by top, middle and base notes. They are imagined as film sets evoking lovers' rendez-vous. The 80g candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of D'ORSAY. All D'ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of candle makers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen.
D'ORSAY waxes are composed of a mixture of mineral and vegetable matter, and have been the subject of specific development to guarantee optimal combustion and olfaction. The wicks, which are placed by hand, are made of 100% cotton and double-braided to ensure a stable flame. The packaging is also made in France using paper from sustainable resources certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. We have also chosen not to cellophane our packaging, which is simply sealed with a sticker attesting to an intact product.
USE AND CARE
How to make the most of your D'ORSAY candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid, this will require about 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from becoming hollow later on or forming a well around the wick.
- Allow candle to solidify before relighting. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time during subsequent use.
- To extinguish the candle, it is recommended you use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm) to prevent the candle from emitting smoke and the wick falling into the wax.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
Lazy dawn, Linden Flower and Lemon Leaf, morning dew lifting off the pillow. The fragrance of sunrise at your fingertips. Savour the sensation of slowness and relive the fullness of dawn, it is yours for the taking. Suddenly you have all the time in the world. Time to idle away as best you can.
The composition of 1:30pm At the same place is built around Green notes, Leaves but to bring a certain vibration to the base there is a Leather nuance which tans this green leaf and leather as if we were putting on a pair of boots to ride a horse and setting off for an adventure… There is a Hay extract that really completes the essence of the perfume.
To complete your olfactory discovery
28 Matchsticks — 15€
Au même endroit
190 g — 60€
Au même endroit
10 ML — 45€
Sign up to our Newsletter and enjoy 10% off your next order
This test will reveal the three olfactory facets of your soul, by proposing a fragrance corresponding to each facet. Will you choose to wear Absolue - the essence of your soul -, Unexpected - which completes it -, or Defended, which reveals your dark side...…