console.warn && console.warn("[GTM4WP] Google Tag Manager container code placement set to OFF !!!");
console.warn && console.warn("[GTM4WP] Data layer codes are active but GTM container must be loaded using custom coding !!!");
Just as the crickets begin to sing, I get a most acidulous idea. We sneak away along the coastal path, interchange Currants with our lips, eat Raspberries from our fingertips, caress each other’s hair laying on a bed of Moss…
A woody, fruity fragrance evoking a sensual picking, imagined by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
Head:Raspberry, Black Redcurrant, Cardamom, Incense Heart:Rhubarb, Jasmine, Blueberry Base:Musk, Pine Needles, Cedarwood, Moss
*Delivery is free of charge for all purchases over 120€
190 Gr, 6.70 Oz.,
H 91mm x D 75mm,
Our home fragrances are created with the same high standards as our body perfumes and are characterised by top, middle and base notes. They are imagined as film sets evoking lovers' rendez-vous. The 190g candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of D'ORSAY. All D'ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of candle makers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen.
D'ORSAY waxes are composed of a mixture of mineral and vegetable matter, and have been the subject of specific development to guarantee optimal combustion and olfaction. The wicks, which are placed by hand, are made of 100% cotton and double-braided to ensure a stable flame. The packaging is made in France using paper from sustainable resources certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. We have also chosen not to cellophane our packaging, which is simply sealed with a sticker attesting to an intact product.
USE AND CARE
How to make the most of your D'ORSAY candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid, this will require about 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from becoming hollow later on or forming a well around the wick.
- Allow candle to solidify before relighting. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time during subsequent use.
- To extinguish the candle, it is recommended you use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm) to prevent the candle from emitting smoke and the wick falling into the wax.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
Just as the crickets begin to sing, an acidulous idea pops up in my mind. We can alope along this coastal path, exchange Currants with our lips, eat Raspberries placed on our fingertips, mix our hair and lie on the Moss…
11:40 is a break that is both gourmand and mischievous. I’ve combined the natural sweetness of red fruits with the tartness of blackcurrant and the more pungent character of cedar and frankincense. The notes of moss and pine needle strengthen the fragrance while ambroxan adds radiance.
To complete your olfactory discovery
28 Matchsticks — 15€
S — 150€
Choose your fragrance
Sans un mot
250 gr — 130€
Sign up to our Newsletter and enjoy 10% off your next order
This test will reveal the three olfactory facets of your soul, by proposing a fragrance corresponding to each facet. Will you choose to wear Absolue - the essence of your soul -, Unexpected - which completes it -, or Defended, which reveals your dark side...…